The Shelter Island Lions Club normally meets at 6:00 p.m. for dinner on the third Thursday of every month, except July and August. Details to be published below, as soon as they’re announced.
Meetings of the officers and directors (Board meetings) are normally held the second Thursday of every month at 5:00 p.m. in a Shelter Island Firehouse. All members are welcome to attend Board meetings.
- Memorial Day Barbecue: Monday, May 29, 2023. 11:00 am — Immediately following the Memorial Day Parade. Legion Hall/Youth Center grounds. All Islanders invited. Free burgers, Hot dogs, Chips, Water. Lions: Contact Lion Ken Pysher to volunteer.
- June Board Meeting: Thursday, June 8, 5:00 pm, Center Firehouse
- Installation Dinner: Thursday, June 15, 2023, Ram’s Head Inn, details to be announced
- July Board Meeting: Thursday, July 13, 5:00 pm, Center Firehouse
- August Board Meeting: Thursday, August 10, 5:00 pm, Center Firehouse
- Snapper Derby: Saturday, Sept. 2, 2023, Front Lawn of SI School
OTHER LIONS CLUBS, DISTRICT 20S, MD20 AND INTERNATIONAL EVENTS & NEWS
- District 20S Testimonial Dinner: Friday, June 9, 2023
- 105th Lions Clubs International Convention – LCICon 2023, Boston, Massachusetts
The Lions Clubs International Convention is happening July 7-11, 2023. Celebrate service with your fellow Lions and Leos in the city on the hill — historic Boston, Massachusetts!
Register here: https://www.mcisemi.com/lci2023/