The Shelter Island Lions Club normally meets at 6:00 p.m. for dinner on the third Thursday of every month, except July and August. Details to be published below, as soon as they’re announced.
Meetings of the officers and directors (Board meetings) are normally held the second Thursday of every month at 5:00 p.m. in a Shelter Island Firehouse. All members are welcome to attend Board meetings.
- April Board Meeting: Thursday, April 13, 5:00 pm, Center Firehouse
- April Dinner Meeting: Thursday, April 20, 6:00 pm, details TBA. We will be voting on Club Officers & Directors for Lions Year 2023-2024; so please attend if you can.
- Island-wide Roadside Cleanup: Saturday, April 29, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. Barbecue following. Sign-up form to be distributed via email.
- May Board Meeting: Thursday, May 11, 5:00 pm, Center Firehouse
- Citizenship Award Dinner: Thursday, May 25, 6:00 pm. Details TBA.
OTHER LIONS CLUBS, DISTRICT 20S, MD20 AND INTERNATIONAL EVENTS & NEWS
- 99th Annual MD-20 New York State & Bermuda 2023 Convention. Join your fellow Lions in Buffalo, NY at the 99th Annual MD20 New York & Bermuda Lions Convention – April 28-30, 2023 – at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center, 153 Franklin Street, Buffalo, NY 14202. Get pre-convention pricing by registering today! Click HERE to go to registration page.
- 105th Lions Clubs International Convention – LCICon 2023, Boston, Massachusetts
The Lions Clubs International Convention is happening July 7-11, 2023. Celebrate service with your fellow Lions and Leos in the city on the hill — historic Boston, Massachusetts!
Register here: https://www.mcisemi.com/lci2023/