The Shelter Island Lions Club normally meets at 6:00 p.m. for dinner on the third Thursday of every month, except July and August. Details will be published below, as soon as they’re announced.
Meetings of the officers and directors (Board meetings) are normally held the second Thursday of every month at 5:00 p.m. in the Shelter Island Heights Firehouse. All members are welcome at Board meetings.
- December Board Meeting: 5:00 pm, TUESDAY, 12/11/2018, Ram’s Head Inn. All members welcome.
- December Holiday Dinner Meeting: 6:00 pm, TUESDAY, 12/11/2018, Ram’s Head Inn,$40.00 PP, Choice of Entrée: Roast Rack of Pork or Pomegranate Glazed Salmon Filet. PLEASE MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS BY 12/3/18. CALL 631-209-7452 (SILC) WITH NAME, NUMBER IN PARTY AND DINNER CHOICE OR E-MAIL THIS INFORMATION TO: firstname.lastname@example.org. Pay at the door or checks can be mailed to: Shelter Island Lions Club, PO Box 760, Shelter Island, NY 11964.
- January Board Meeting: 5:00 pm, Thursday, 1/10/19, Heights Firehouse.
- January Dinner Meeting: 6:00 pm, Thursday, 1/17/19, Piesano’s Pizza, 3 N. Ferry Rd., Menu TBD, Marilynn Pysher will speak on our “Young Lions” (Leos) initiative.
- February Board Meeting: 5:00 pm, Thursday, 2/14/19, Heights Firehouse.
- February Dinner Meeting: 6:00 pm, Thursday, 2/21/19, Center Firehouse, to benefit the SIFD antiques program. Dr. Paul Connor, CEO of ELIH will be the speaker.