The Shelter Island Lions Club normally meets at 6:00 p.m. for dinner on the third Thursday of every month, except July and August. Details will be published below, as soon as they’re announced.
Meetings of the officers and directors (Board meetings) are normally held the second Thursday of every month at 5:00 p.m. in the Shelter Island Heights Firehouse. All members are welcome at Board meetings.
- February Board Meeting: 5:00 pm, Thursday, 2/8/2018. Heights Firehouse, upstairs. All members are welcome to attend.
- Nominations for the 2018 Citizenship Award deadline – nomination forms must be postmarked/emailed by Thursday 2/15/2018.
- February (Mid-Winter) Dinner Meeting: 6:00 pm, Thursday, 2/15/2018. Center Firehouse. Lion Hap and his SIFD crew will be preparing a 3-course dinner for us, with hors d’oeuvres — a cheese board and baked stuffed clams, chicken fricassee or stuffed flounder, wild rice & vegetables, and apple crisp for dessert. Sodas, water, & wine provided. $30 per person. RSVP by Thursday, Feb. 8th with your entrée choice(s) via email to Dinner@ShelterIslandLions.org or leave a message on our Google Voice phone 631-209-7452. Proceeds to benefit the SIFD antique vehicles fund.
- March Board Meeting: 5:00 pm, Thursday, 3/8/2018. Heights Firehouse, upstairs. All members are welcome to attend.
- March Dinner Meeting: 6:00 pm, Thursday, 3/15/2018. The Tavern. Details TBA.
OTHER LIONS CLUBS, DISTRICT 20S, AND INTERNATIONAL EVENTS